Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Howell Nature Center

The Howell Nature Center in Michigan, who does such wonderful work with animals,
asked me to donate some of my art prints for a big fundraiser they have coming up in November.
I am always happy when my artwork can help raise money for animals, it's good for me heart & soul.


The Center is going to get the prints all matted up and wrapped for the auction.
I can't wait to see photos from the event and I wish them oodles of luck raising tons of funds.
If you're in the Howell, Michigan area, I hope you'll stop by the event & donate to the animals.

P.S.  I am so pleased to let you all know that the event was a great success raising over $71,000
for all of the beautiful animals at the Howell Nature Center.
I am so happy my artwork created a bit of a bidding frenzy & could help out a bit...Yayyyyy.

No comments: