Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Everyone I Want You To Meet Another Some-bunny Special

Radio silence, again, I am sorry but it's for a very good reason...
one of the best reasons ever...
I've been settling in another rescue baby...yep, that's right, a week after Higgins came home,
we went back to the shelter to adopt this lovely lady...
Everyone I want you meet our newest rescue the beautiful
Betty-Loo White


Things are not easy lately...
we aren't complaining at all, we knew most of what we were getting into.
But I take my job of settling in shelter rescues seriously, we both do and Higgins
& Betty-Loo come to us both as special needs adoptions, so that usually means more work
and with Betty-Loo there's been some unexpected trouble so we're concentrating on her 200%.
I'll blog more about both new babies soon, just bear with me as we all settle into a new routine etc
but can I just say before I leave...how beautiful is this girl and those eyes....I am swooning!

2 comments:

Natascha said...

I love her name!

Simone said...

I love your two new buns Mandy! They are gorgeous and I can just imagine what a joy it is to have adopted them. Betty Loo certainly has amazing eyes! I hope you are feeling better after all the physical and emotional trauma you have had to cope with of late. x