Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, July 20, 2018

Sign For A Better Canada....Sign For Millions Of Animals...

Hi ya, sorry for the sporadic posting, truth be told, I need a blogging break, so I'll be away till August.
BUT before I go can I please please implore all of my fellow animal lovers out there to
send a message to the Canadian government that we want and need to see the end of animal testing...
(Just click on Henries beautiful picture or hit the link found below)


Millions of animals are tortured for product testing every year, no soul should go through what they do and it's time to get better as a society and a country and STOP this monstrous activity.
to tell the Canadian government that we care about animals
& that we want Canada to be a better kinder country.  Thank You XO.

No comments: