Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, July 6, 2018

It's Working

Wohoo....
we finally got BOTH my scanner and my printer working again YAYYY...
I am so so relieved because a) I didn't want to spend a small fortune replacing both
and b) I LOVE my scanner and printer because they do a phenomenal job,
seriously, my art prints look sooooo close to the original work,


I have so many pieces that I am anxious to show you all and to get into my shop too.
These 2 shown here are all done and are looking so whimsical and colorful, I think you'll love them.
If you want to keep up to date on work coming out of my studio but sometimes forget to check in
with me here on the blog or on Instagram etc just sign up for my studio e-news
& I'll pop into your inboxes once in awhile with all the juicy vibrant whimsical stuff that I do XO.


No comments: