Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Be Kinder Please

I think one of the things I find hard about this world is that I can't make people kinder.
I really struggle with that some days & sometimes it fills me with quite a bit of anger.
I want everyone, especially those I love to make kinder choices, to go vegan, to embrace animals etc..
But I can't convince anyone of anything and I normally don't try, I just try to lead by example.
I just try to show to the best of my abilities, how much more beautiful life is when your connected
and taking part of all the beauty instead of taking, taking, taking and giving nothing back.


Like finding this injured butterfly in the middle of a huge parking lot...everyone else just walked by.
I couldn't, if I were a butterfly, I wouldn't want to be toasted alive on the hot tarmac or stepped on!
So I picked her up, tucked her safely in the back of the truck whiles I ran the rest of my errands
and when I got her home, I laid her on my prettiest flower to rest and die in peace...
but she didn't die...she flew away a few hours later and that, that one little thing filled my heart full...
it more often than not takes so very little, such very little effort for big beautiful payoffs.
XO

No comments: