Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Sunday, August 26, 2018

My Girl Back In Spring

I am so behind getting my photos ready for the blog because I am just not on my computer much...
I think I'll be posting summer photos in the middle of winter!
BUT I LOOVVEEE editing my photos when I do get to it, I think it's why I love blogging so much,
I get to share and show you guys all of my favorite photos from this enchanting life.


So here's a few new ones from this past Spring, I don't think you guys will care when they are from...
it was the first time this season Misa was a big brave girl
and went outside for only her 3rd or 4th time.  She's loving it more and more
& I never get bored of watching her be brave and explore further & further...my girl XO

No comments: