Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, January 3, 2019

My Breakfast Smoothie Go-To

So I mentioned in my last post that 2018 kicked my ass physically
and I will touch on that more in another post but my body really needs tender loving care
now more than ever so one of the best things I do for myself is to give up
my usual beloved morning soy latte and start my day off with a health smoothie instead!


I have never been one for breakfast, I am often not even hungry until 3 or 4 in the afternoon!
But drinking this smoothie is easy
(as long as I don't take to long because the oats thicken it up quickly).
I've been asked about what I include, so here is my usual go-to concoction:
organic unsweetened soy, fresh fruit, preferably organic, parsley, cucumber, lettuce, spinach,
banana, raw oats, cocoa nibs (sometimes), peanut protein & chai seeds.  If you give it a try, Enjoy!

No comments: