Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, March 16, 2020

Misa & Her Gas

Misa keeps getting sick, poor little darling.
She's prone to gas bouts...usually from eating hay to fast!
BUT bunnies need hay, so we can't exactly take that away from her.
Last week, I had just finished with a monster 3 day migraine, one of the worst I've ever had,
only to find my girl not wanting to eat, so a stressful 6 hours ensued before she was eating again.


It's just one of those things you have to think about, if your thinking about a rabbit for Easter!
My recommendation is, don't do it, buy a chocolate bunny instead.  But if you insist,
be informed, rabbits are not easy pets by any stretch of the imagination & please adopt don't shop.
Misa here was a shelter bunny and she's my heart hopping around on four paws.
Hope your having a good day today, stay safe, wash your hands like crazy! & share the toilet paper!!

No comments: