Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Cards, New Store

I wanted to let everyone see the 6 new cards designs that are now available. They will soon be available for order through my website, but for now what people do is just send me an email telling me which ones they want etc. You can also order sets of my art cards and boxsets through my new Etsy Shop, please check it out at http://www.bijouswhimsy.etsy.com/.

People don't always send the cards, they often collect them and keep them for themselves. I've seen them framed quite a few times also. I think they look really sharp in frames;

A new store in town is selling my cards also. "The FrameMakers" is a great gallery/framing shop with two excellent and lovely ladies, Anna and Michelle. I just love going in there to check up on my cards because I get to hang out with the two of them for abit.


If any of you out there owns a store and you interested in my cards please give me a shout and we'll chat, I am always looking for new venues. Thanks everyone, 'see' you tommorow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bijou....those are some very nice pictures... JP

Judit Gueth said...

They look amazing on the display!
Love,
J.