Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's Canada Day & I am still on holiday

Hi Everyone and a Happy Canada Day to you. I am still off today, I took Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off...well if you can consider toiling away in the yard really time off, but we're having fun so I guess it would be, ha ha. This weekend, we did alot of cleaning, had a dear friend over for a lovely dinner and movies, planted 6 trees, tore down an old crooked deck and attacked the front garden and actually got it all finished and looking beautiful which took about 8 hours total!...to say that the weeds were prolific would be an understatement. Anyhow, the bunnies are outside and another weedy area is calling to me so I shall be going outside for the rest of the day.

On Friday we also picked up my dad from the airport and I was so so so glad to see him back home. He brought me some amazing gifts from my dear Grandpa which needless to say are now some of my most treasured possessions.

I just also wanted to send out a hugely felt thanks to everyone who visited my Saturday Tea Party and left all those wonderful comments. Vanessa over at 'A Fanciful Twist' did an amazing job with her party, she went all out, I was so amazed. I was also amazed at how much fun I had in creating my own little imaginary get together, I think I was walking around with a smile for 2 days. Anyhow, again thanks everyone...it was a lovely time.

I must send out a "Happy Birthday" to my sister-in-law Jennifer. And now I leave you with a tidbit photo from my studio...my sweet little lamb bronze sculpture that I love oh so much. Be Well Everyone and until tomorrow's post, which may be abit later in the evening than usual.

No comments: