Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, July 7, 2008

An Older Painting "Atlantean Ebb"

Hi everyone...despite the rainy and stormy Monday that today was, it was a really good and productive day...unfortunately though, the time was not spent on creating but on ordering and organizing new supplies for exciting new products I hope to introduce to you all soon.

Today, I wanted to show you one of my favourite older paintings. It is acrylic on canvas, measures 4 feet x 4 feet and is called "Atlantean Ebb". I created this piece specifically for my very first solo exhibition....which was years ago!....way to long now that I am thinking of it.

Anyhow, I am moving some paintings around the house this week and this is one that has been relocated, so I thought I would share it with you all since the 'gallery' section on my current website is one of the less visited portfolios.

Until tomorrow...have a wonderful and relaxing night and thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and my work. Be Well.

2 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

I don't remember seeing this one at all....Nice colours!
J.

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Mandy, what an incredible painting! It is just beautiful!
Becky