Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another Etsy Showcase and A Sick Rabbit

Hi Everyone, just another quick note today to show you what the Etsy Showcase is featuring today...my lovely hand-made and hand-stitched felt stars. They are getting lots of views which makes me happy.
I must go, our Roo is very sick today and I am completely useless until he gets better...so armed with my mp3 player and an audio book, I am off to go and lay next to his side once more. Wish us good energies during this time...and bear with another day of me not showing you the new picture I've finished, our Roo is priority. See you hopefully either tommorow or next week. Be well and again, wish us and Roo well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy
give Roo a hug for us and hope you both feel better soon

J