Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just a Quick Note for Today

All evening yesterday and all day today I've had a bad migraine so since I do have a new picture to show you, I am not up to taking the photos, transferring them etc. So please do pop back in tomorrow to see a new image which I am quite happy about. For today however let me share with you one of my favourite recent photos, which I took during one of our hikes up at our beautiful falls. Don't forget to comment and your name will be entered into the draw to win a print of "Sundance"...right now the draw jar is pathetically empty but thank you kindly to the few people who have taken the time and interest to enter so far... Until tomorrow, when I'll hopefully be feeling pain free and be able to write with more enthusiasm, I am truly wishing you all a wonderful day and Happy Creating. See you tomorrow!

No comments: