Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"At First Light" at The Blue Canoe Gallery

Hi Everyone. I just wanted to write a quick post today to show you a couple things. My coloured pencil painting "At First Light' from 2006 is in a group show called "Colours of Harvest & Fall" at the Blue Canoe Gallery in South River. It's so nice for me to see it nicely framed up...Thanks Jonathan for another beautiful frame.
Also, here is a photo of the progression on the carousel horse painting...as you can see it's going slowly but sure and steady wins the race in this case we believe! This photo was taken before our hours put in today so next time you'll see much more work done on the saddle area.
And that's about all for today. Be well and Happy Being.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your horse is looking good. I'll put my money on yours for sure :-)

As for the frame, you are very welcome. I think to make things go easier I will "have" to buy myself a new toy (ie a jointer).....oh well....if I must ;-)

LLL

Anonymous said...

Im going to have to stop in at the blue canoe sometime I've never been there.
Your horse is going to be the best by far...Mandy and Arlie how can anyone beat that?

also Im jealous of your frame maker :P framing is making me poor

talk soon
Julius