Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Necklaces

Good Tuesday everyone. I hope the weekend was kind to you. For me it was good but ruined slightly by a very persistent migraine which forced me into bed most of Sunday night and Monday morning. Though slowed abit, I still managed to be productive and have made quite a few new necklaces which I'll show you over the next few days.
Here is one with my 'My Love, My Love, My Love" illustration. My pendants are of course hand-made by moi. Lovingly so I must add. They are made with a pigment print on acid-free paper, which is mounted on a natural bamboo tile with a toxic-free medium. They are water-resistant but I do suggest that people take them off before showering or swimming. I only use quality beads, therefore all beads are either glass or wooden, never plastic. My clasps, bails and rings are all silver-plated. And my cording is a nice 100% cotton with nylon for abit of stretchability. The pendants measure at about 10" from top clasp to bottom of bamboo tile.
Here is another version with the same illustration. I am happy to have enough beads to be able to duplicate these two styles for hopefully another 2 or 3 necklaces of each design. When you buy my pendants they come in a colour complimentary silk organza bag.... ...and there is an insert telling you the title of the illustration used on the pendant and a 'love/thank you' note signed by moi.
I do apologize for the poor quality of the photos. I took them late at night in my studio as I've been waiting and waiting for sunlight to shoot in natural lighting which I always prefer but everyday has been gloomy and snowy and well I just couldn't wait anymore. I'll re-shoot everything before putting them in the shop.
Well, that's all for today...I am happily off to listen to jazz and to make more necklaces...Until tomorrow, Be Well and Happy Creating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah....more great necklaces. They are very well made, and I should know cause I have bought enough of other peoples pieces online.

Yours stand atop!