Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Everything Going To Be Okay" Pendant

Happy Wednesday all, I am just dropping in quickly to show you another new Necklace (this necklace has already sold, but I'll be making more very soon for the shop.) This one is using my coloured pencil illustration from this year called "Everything Is Going To Be Okay".

Again...all the beads are wooden or glass. These are top quality necklaces in my humble opinion.

And I always do put extra care and efforts into my packaging and shipping. These are small and light so shipping on them will be very reasonable.

I'll be putting abunch into my Etsy shop soon, I'll give you all a heads up. I can't wait for the new website because it will have a store section which will be updated with items more often than the Etsy shop I think.
I was so excited and happy to receive a beautiful little note from a woman in the U.K. who said she looked at every single picture on my website and adores my work. If only these letters came more often, ha ha. But when they do, oh boy oh boy do they cheer up an artist's day. I love the fact that just by random an art lover in the United Kingdom came across itty bitty moi's website and liked it enough to stay and browse and was moved enough to actually email and contact me telling me so. It's wonderful. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
Anyhoo....Have a wonderful day and join me here tomorrow for new creations and illustrations.

3 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

They look really good! I like the purple-yellow colour scheme on this one.

Anonymous said...

I really like "Everything Is Going To Be Okay". The colours and the bird are so beautiful Mandy! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Great work!!! Good thing you have your necklace "station" in the house eh?