Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wishing My Sweetie A Happy Birthday

Today is a special day...it's my sweeties 33rd Birthday. A day to celebrate this most awesome, caring, unique, strong, intelligent, loving, handsome, giving, supportive, romantic, inspiring and wonderful person and bunny daddy who've I've been lucky and blessed to have as my partner for 15 years now. Ten lifetimes wouldn't ever be enough time with my special guy and I am just hoping that though this birthday will be a quiet one (at his request) that it will still be memorable and good.

I created this illustration a few years ago for my Jonathan, for Love, for Partnership, for the Beauty and Grace and Blessings such a complete love brings...Happy Birthday my love, from Your Bijou and Ella-Luna, Roo, Hazel and Jin...Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arg....not supposed to say what b-day it is. It was a perfect birthday, just what I wanted.