Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A New Painting

Just popping in to show you this new little painting I finished up last week. It is the first in a series of 5 which I am calling 'The Avian' Series.

It is acrylic and coloured pencil on a 5" x5" pine block with sides and back painted black. They will go for sale once all 5 are completed.

Even though I don't 100% agree with it...I plan to spend alot of time this year on series work. I do not have any series work really in my portfolio and I think I will only benefit from doing so. Already I have a couple series planned...this Avian series of 5 (and possibly more later on) will be my stepping stone.

Until the next post, be well and Happy Creating. Kufilaw, (meaning 'Take Care') Mandy Saile of Bijou's Whimsy.

1 comment:

Luminata said...

I am a new bloger. Just got on-line a couple of days a go, and I am trying to make some friends on-line. If you have the time, please visit me:

http://luminata55.blogspot.com/