Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who Could Resist

Who can resist a new pup...especially one as cute as this one, ha ha. I was glad to spend another day over at my mom's this week...I was happy to spend the day with this cute little fur person and I gladly babysat for abit so my mom could go out for some errands.

...and I was happy to enjoy my mom's company and good conversation and of course our always delicious lunches together...today it was a beautiful spinach and sauteed mushroom salad with baby tomatoes, poppy seeds and fresh Parmesan made by my mom...and a yummy black bean soup made by moi....

As we ate lunch, Maggie decided she was safer up on the counter, out of reach of little doggie paws...her look of annoyance is undeniable, ha ha but the two are slowly getting to know one another and getting along better than anticipated.

...after lunch we decided a little bit of dessert was in order...a teeny-weeny slice of strawberry cheesecake, fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate and peach teas were in order...
...and Missie, forever the black blur, ha ha...waited patiently as we finished up our feast...
It was a lovely day and I am glad to be back on track with my weekly visit with my mom. I usually get a good amount of work done there as well...
...but today wasn't so successful as Missie would lounge on my sketchbook or steal my pencil, and well just wanted to play and I can't resist saying no to her adorable sweet little self....
...though I did manage to get my 4th paper cut design sketched out (so keep your eyes open for those soon hopefully)....and this, in simple and sweet images was how I spent my Wednesday. Charmed for sure and exhausted most defiantly as our Ella Luna is 'nesting' and only let us get about 2 hours of sleep the previous night!
Until tomorrow...Be Well, Be Happy and Be Inspired...and get over to the shop and buy a necklace! Pretty Please with strawberry cheesecake on top!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another lovely day at mom's....nice!
(ps you guys didn't make me brownies???)