Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, February 13, 2009

Love Deeply

Of course I didn't illustrate any valentines day pictures! I need to get better at that, ha ha. I meant too, but I've been to occupied in my world of 'Nubbins' and other sparks of creativity. But I did take abit of time to play around with one of my photographs...not too shabby for someone who barely used a computer, ha ha. Anyhow, just popping in quickly today to wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day weekend...

...May you Love Deeply, as much as you can, for as long as you can, and with as many as you can...Happy Valentines...See you all Monday. Love Love Love, Mandy a.k.a. Bijou of Bijou's Whimsy.

(p.s. To my amazing man...your love is beyond belief and beyond words, Happy V-Day my super-genius, thank you thank you thank you...love you love you love you...to infinite. XXOO)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bijou that image is very nice. Looks like one of your Birthday flowers yes no? :-)

Anonymous said...

Girl you are awesome! Happy V.Day to you too! Luv & Hugz, Annie