Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Presents From My Best Friend

So last week, I mentioned receiving a parcel from my best friend Judit. Well I just can't help but share with you all some of what was in that lovely package. She sent me two of her beautifully designed pillow covers (which I serendiptously had two old pillows that fit into them just so perfectly). Here's one of them that has found it's perfect home on my computer chair...
This is the second pillow in beautiful reds and chocalate brown that so perfectly matches our upstairs living room decor...
Ohhh I love them so much and as excited and happy as I know Judit is in having her pillows in our house, I am equally happy and excited to have recieved them and to be able to use them in our home...so all visitors get ready to constantly hear me proudly annouce "...my best friend made these..." ha ha. (You can buy Judit's pillows here).
Aside from the gourgues pillows, Judit sent this beautiful silk headband or neck scarf with one of her beautiful patterns...
...which of course I've been wearing constantly and just adore.
Well that's about it for today. Join me back here tommorow for the latest and last (for now) of the Avian paintings. Be Well, Be Joyful and Be Inspired.

2 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful post! :-)
XO J.

Anonymous said...

Judith, very nice Pillows indeed!!!!