Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Painting "Avian #5"

As promised here is the last painting of the Avian series, Avian #5. This was my very first ever series and I am quite happy with how they turned out. Creating the same character over and over, in the same colour etc was challenging but a good experience.

I am ready to move onto a new series now but I will come back in a day or two with some shots of all the Avian paintings together. The latest one is still drying in the sunshine upstairs and I don't want to mess up it's final coating in my haste to take the photos! which would be my normal protocol!

The last two days I've been working in my upstairs studio which I share with Jin and Hazel...who in the last 2 blissfully sunny days have kept me great company and quite amused by how they happily spend the whole day sunning themselves on their window bench...getting up just long enough to stretch; yawn; eat the banana I've just served and then they smartly turn around to sun the other sides of their beautiful glossy coats, ha ha.

Until the next post, be well, be inspired and be creative. XO Mandy.

2 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

Nice! :-)

Anonymous said...

Bijou, the series looks fan-tas-tic!

Looks great in your new What's New section on the beta site......VERY NICE! Congradulations.