Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Suggesting 'Jason's' Products for the Sake of Those Beautiful Eyes...

(Our sweet Jinny in the sunlight, photo taken by my Jonathan and if you look closely you can see my face reflected in her beautiful eye)
I once in awhile I post about the importance of buying cruelty-free products and I haven't done so in awhile so I thought I would today share with you one of our very favourite and excellent cruelty-free brands...
Jason Body Products are wonderful. We have many of their items as you can see and ALL are cruelty-free. You can find them in most holistic/health stores and sometimes at places like walmart or shoppers. The Aloe Vera Gel is Jonathan's favourite and the Tea Time moisturizer and the Cooling Mineral Gel are my favourites. I highly suggest this brand, their products are lovely, natural, organic and very affordable.

Hope this post helps further convert even just one more person to switching over to "Cruelty-Free' and I hope it helps those already in transition to find a product replacements that lets them finally say "I love it, this ones a keeper". Be Well and thanks for your time as always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really can't understand why people don't switch to cruelty-free products. They are always much higher quality even ignoring the ethic side of things. I think cost might be a factor, but I don't see most of them costing more then other brands, so get to it people...its good for you, and the little fuzzies.