Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, May 4, 2009

I am on Twitter!

Hi Everyone, hope you all had an excellent weekend. I am quite busy in the studio this week so I don't know how much I'll actually post, but I did want to pop on in to let you all know that I am now on Twitter.

I am still trying to come up with a fancier background however, with Jon's help, (Jonathan is not just my sweetie and bunny daddy but also my computer guy, my web designer, my system genius extraordinaire, my graphic designer if you will...anyhow...) ha ha according to him, I am being awfully fussy...what can I say, I know what I want and I just can't get it working on my own and I always do try and try and try on my own first, so I must digress and ask for help!

Also, I hope you like the blog 'refresh' that I did the other week...different font now in italics...some colour changes, a slight change to the wording of the banner since I realized I still love it and don't want to put a new one up quite yet...I edited my blogs sidebar in hopes of making it less cluttered but still getting all the info I want in there...there's a few things to tweak but I am happy.

Until the next post, be well, enjoy the spring and see you all soon.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Twitter-pated eh?

I am also on Twitter...I think I am going to ditch Facebook as I only use it to update "what I am doing" and I rarely get comments on anything anyways.