Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thinking of Hobbs...

It was three years ago on this day that I found my precious Hobbs in our backyard...a bunny coming to us for a good home, to enhance our lives in so many ways, to be with his soul mate Noo (whom we had rescued from a farm just 2 weeks before). I am thinking of my Hobbs today and it didn't feel right to let today go by without mentioning him and remembering him... This was our Hobbs...
...an instant best friend, a muse, a gentle spirit regardless of the physical hardships he went through prior to finding us...one of the most joyful hearts and unique little souls I've ever met...one of the best rabbit and furry friends anyone could ever ask for...we didn't have him long enough, less than a year...but forever wouldn't have been long enough I guess...now he's with our girl...his bonded mate, Noo...I miss them both terribly...I miss all of our furry babes who've had to leave us and continue on their journeys...but boy oh boy did Hobbs ever touch our lives in a very very special way and today, I just had to let the blogging world know that today I am extra full with wonderful memories, and a tender but smiling heart....
...Love you Hobbs...Miss you.

2 comments:

Julie said...

So cute! I love his fluffy feet.

he's like a big poofy version of Boom

Jonathan said...

Sweet Hobs and Nunu :-)

Nuff said.