Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day To My Dad & My Bunny Daddy

If I can help it, I can't let important days go by without some form of mention on this dear old blog of mine...and today it's Fathers Day. Today firstly, I must send out a big shout out to my sweetheart and honey supreme...one of the best bunny daddies out there in the whole wide world...Happy Bunny Dad Day to my love, Jonathan. Also of course today Jonathan and I are wishing my big, sweet, softie, strong dad a wonderful and fantastic Fathers Day...and it's to perfect day to show off some of the beautiful wooden bowls that my dad turns...
...I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree...Happy Fathers Day Dad, we love you XOXOXOX Mouse and Jonathan and Ella Luna and Roo and Hazel and Jinny and Jaks.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

The bunny dad had a great day, that's for sure. Hard not to with you, and the monsters around me :-)