Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, June 19, 2009

Jaks Update...

Our Jaks wanted me to pop in and do a special post before the weekend hits to let everyone know that he's better and doing just fine and loving the yard... ...he gets to stretch his cute little legs almost everyday...and hopefully soon I'll be posting pictures of him in the yard with the two girls, Hazel and Jinny, we tried it but it was bit too soon for that!...
He loves to explore and rub his little chin on everything, which in bunny language means 'MINE'.
He's eating like a little monster...and actually gets 5 or 6 meals a day...not including the grass and dandelions he gorges on whiles outside, ha ha.
....I am sure here is he saying "Look mama, aren't I just so darn cute...", ha ha...
...He's also trying to woo the local 'others'...
...we think him and Chapman, our grey squirrel will get along just fine.
...and with that from Jaks and myself, we bid thee adieu and wish you all a fantastic weekend.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Now THAT was a treat to wake up to! Oooh, he's SO cute, I want to give him some cuddles!

Regarding the headaches...I'm so sorry. I'm dealing with the same thing in HK. I started these in Texas and what was surprising to me was the increasing frequency and intensity here in HK. I get the same drained, no creativity and energy.


Congratulations on all your artistic achievements so far! Capture that creativity while you can...best wishes and hope this particular bout passes soon!