Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Sunday, May 31, 2009

June Winter

So on Sunday morning I hear Jonathan from my sleepy slumber say 'It's Snowing...' so at 7am my eyes pop open (because I love snow falling) and being half asleep I replied "Am I dreaming?...' But I woke up pretty fast when I remembered my newly sprouted plants, so I jumped outta bed and ran around the yard in my p.j.'s to drag all of the smaller pots into the house...it snowed heavy on and off all day long that day, we think about 2 inches built up...can you imagine, snow in June!
But boy oh boy it sure did feel lovely and xmasy and deliciously cozy to crawl back into bed for another couple hours feeling embraced by that beautiful white stuff:D Like I always say, it's the little things...like a snowfall in June!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Snow or not...it was a great day.