Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is good and special day because it's my wonderful mom's birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM, We love you OHHHHH SOOOOO MUCH:D XOXOXOXO....

I chose this photograph today for my mom's day, because in it I see loveliness and warmth and coziness, and comfy-ness (I know that's not a word but I don't care), and sweetness and beauty...all things that remind me of my mom, all things that my dearest mom possesses and all things that she imparts to those around her.

Have a wonderful day mom, we'll see you tonight...Love Love Love with Big Elephant Hugs, Mandy and Jonathan and Ella-Luna and Roo and Hazel and Jin and even the 2 goldfish too:D XO.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Nice Mother's Day photo.