Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another New PaperCut

Just popping in quickly today to share with you all another new paper cut in my Heart and Home series... I will be offering these prints in the shop soon, I will list all prints of all 8 in the series at the same time and you'll be able to choose what colour of background you like the print to be on, such as black, green, purple, brown or blue...than the originals will be mounted on painted wood blocks, sealed and hung in my space at Art On Main once they are juried in. Also today I wanted to mention a new blog...my pal Julie B. is on this amazing adventure through Scotland and the Highlands...long story short she befriended the actress Tilda Swinton in London at a sushi bar and a few months later Tilda has sent my friend a plane ticket to visit her and has planned this incredible adventure for Julie along the way...which will also include kayaking with dolphins, deep fried mars bars, and running in a kilt in the highland games! ha ha...so if your interested follow the blog here...I know I will be tuning in whiles being ever so slightly jealous at the same time! kayaking with dolphins..omg! ha ha...I wish her health, fun and safety along her journey.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I love your new cuts. They are really cool and quiet different from your other stuff. Reminds me of your lino cuts.