Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Distracting Bunnies!

I don't have much time but I wanted to pop in and share some recent adorable shots of our apple-pie...Jaks. He's been making it awfully difficult to stay focused on getting the last image for my exhibition completed!...he's so darn cute, I am up every few minutes to give him snacks or to just sit and watch him....or the others! Ella-Luna (a.k.a. Buda) keeps beckoning me into the bedroom for some quick catnaps on the floor with her, ha ha but I agree with her, its a most fitting way to battle the chilly, windy and rainy day outside of the house...and we are just grateful we more often than not get to stay in and be all cozy together when we don't wanna venture outside! But theres something about a house full of warm, happy and sleepy bunnies that makes me feel oh so sleepy too...ha ha...I keep telling myself only a few more days than I can take a few days off just to hang out on the floor with my little furries....

Speaking of bunnies....I just discovered a new blog that I love and a kindred blogger as well I do believe, check out "Heart of a Cowgirl", Bridget has a beautiful family of mini-rex's and she often shares her bunny tales on her blog as well...hop on over her life is full of wonderful creatures and her blog banner alone will wow you I am sure.

Have a wonderful day and Hug a bunny...Bridget and I agree that it's quite often the best medicine:D.... XO Mandy.

P.S. I am wishing a 'good journey' to my pal Julie B. who is on her way back to a full heart and to Scotland and Nairn...have great travels Julie.

6 comments:

The Little Fox said...

Oh, how I would love to live with bunnies, no matter how sleepy they would make me...:)

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Jaks is just ADORABLE! Love the sleeping under the chair shot. Our Patches (also a lop) likes to nap behind the sofa...stretched out on her side. I like to go peek at her when she is sound asleep. ;)

Lori said...

I love the pictures of your bunnies. I'm off to check out the cowgirl blog! I want to feature you on my blog if thats ok- I'll let you know when :)

Jenn said...

Smooches to the buns! And that adorabitable Jaks!

And thank you for another link to a very cool blog. You had me at "Cowgirls and bunnies"...

Kathy said...

I love the photos Mandy. And how I wish I had a bunny to hug.

XO
Kathy

Jonathan said...

Our little J is just toooo cute. Can't wait to see him unwrap gifts at xmas.