Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Illustration "Star Lite Star Brite"

...Star Lite, Star Brite, Keep All Rabbits Safe Tonight...

A new illustration for my exhibition. What do you think? I am pleased as punch with it. I really wanted the bunnies in the sky to glow and appear as star light and I think I achieved that.

This one illustrates my starry night sky wishes....

And an archival print of it is available here in my Etsy shop if your interested in a copy.

I am off to do a radio interview...yikes! I was responsible to do tons of interviews via paper, radio, and tv when I worked as a gallery coordinator and assistant to Dennis Geden. And I have gotten quite abit a news coverage with my various art projects/ventures and involvement with our local carousel, but still...ugh, wish me luck!

3 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

Very nice! It really sparkles!

Lori said...

Good luck with the radio interview. I would be so nervous! I love love love the glow in your newest piece and cannot imagine how you were able to do that. It is so beautiful.

Jonathan said...

The glowing effect of this illustration is awsome. Well done.