Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, September 21, 2009

New Illustration 'Motions Of The Past"

I am so happy with this latest illustration I just completed for my upcoming exhibition. It is done in coloured pencil, is about 14x 19 inches and is called "Motions of the Past". A couple months ago I had some past life regression done and some energy healing and I won't get into it here because well it was just intensely intensely fabulous and wonderful and something I could never properly convey to others and for some reason despite it being an amazing experience, it's one that I want to keep to myself but anyhow, this illustration stems from the past life regression and I know what it means to me but I want the viewer to bring their own ideals to this one. And of course, a beautiful print of it is available here in my online shop for anyone interested. That's all for today, thanks and be well everyone.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Mandy, I just LOVE your art. It is great that this comes from your past life regression/energy work experience- that's fantastic! I am so interested :)

Dogwood said...

You are so creative. Sounds like a lot of healing energy going on for you. Very creative picture.

Mandy Saile said...

I am becoming reliant on your beautiful comments Dogwood and Lori...thank you immensely, your support and the time you take out to comment is much needed and incredible...thank you thank you thank you XO Mandy

Jonathan said...

Great great grea. Love the mood and colours. Perfect.