Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, October 19, 2009

I Know It's A Good Day When...

I feel it's a superb day when time seems to move more slowly and the sun is shining just right and I just feel blissful in knowing that there's plenty of time for some playing in the studio... When there's time to think fondly of good friends, like my pal Julie here whose currently off on an amazing venture through Scotland...

It's a good day when there's time to photograph sweet things around the house, like the cute miniature rabbit she brought back for me from her first trip...

When there's time to photograph some honeycrisp apples before devouring them, ha ha...
When there's time to read and read and read...
and time to enjoy cappuccino in the lovely new cappuccino cups my mom gifted me awhile back...
And it makes for the most blissful of days when Jin and Jaks happily come hopping in to eat treats side by side in the sun...
Ahhhhh yes....it is indeed a very very good day:D

6 comments:

Dogwood said...

Beautiful photos. I love black and white photos. Shows lots of detail that is not seen in color photos.

Have a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

Im glad that you like the little Welsh bunny.
I've been seeing millions of bunnies running around the highlands. You'd love it here.

J

Lori said...

It does sound like a good day! I can see the sun was shining. I love honey crisp apples too.

Anonymous said...

What I love about your blog is that it shows how you've transformed much of your life into one langurous, beautiful work of art. You surround yourself with gorgeous, meaningful things in such a nurturing environment (your home). You really are a shining example that the artists life needn't be dark and tortured - that it can be full of light and joy as well.

Mandy Saile said...

Wow everyone, thank you so much for your lovely comments, I am so so touched today, thank you thank you thank you all:D I just hope I can keep all of you lovely new blogging pals following me and my blog:D WOW:D

Jonathan said...

It is quite the charmed life we have...Makes me want to pack up here at work and come home :-)