Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, October 2, 2009

Mandy Saile A Woman's Work Solo Exhibition is now up

It was a very successful day at the Art On Main gallery with the hanging of my exhibition.
(Just ignore the ugly brown and grey folding wall! I tried draping it with fabric but that seemed to make it stand out even more...it's the only thing I had no choice about unfortunately.)
What do yous think?
So after two months of hard work I am breathing my first sigh of relief now that it's all hung and looking great. I'll sigh another breathe of relief if my opening is full and busy and I'll sigh a third breathe of relief when my work is back home safe and sound (hopefully minus a few due to sales, ha ha!) for it feels very odd to suddenly have a good chunk of my favourite work out of the house and either in my AOM Member space or in this solo show.
P.S. I created a little Press Release here.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Huge, HUGE, huge congratulations and hugs on your solo exhibition! It DOES look fabulous and I can't wait to hear about the opening and wishing you a full and successful opening.

Judit Gueth said...

Looks great! I wish I could be there. Thinking of you...
Love,J.

Unknown said...

Mandy, it looks fantastic!!
I wish I was there for the opening :)
Congratulations.
BTW- the last picture you posted is beautiful.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see more!
Gallery looks awesome

Jason said...

attended the exhibition and enjoyed it very much.

Mandy, your work is very moving to me. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.

Jonathan said...

Your show looks great. The care and attention you put into the whole thing shines very clearly.