Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A New Headband...Caring Bunny...And The Sickies....

Well it would appear that January is not off to a great start! First I was feeling lethargic about getting into my studio after two slothful weeks off!...than when I was ready to get to some work I was struck down by a week of head pain forcing me into bed the last couple days of the run...NOW I've been sick with a cold and today I can barely talk! Fun fun fun over here in the studio and warren of Bijou's Whimsy, ha ha... BUT! I did get a new headband made for myself to go with my ski jacket....I felt the need for a new ear warmer...I did granny squares than after putting them together I added white glass beads and a big beautiful wooden button on the back with some stretch cord that it easy to wear...I am happy with it, what do you think? As I lay bundled up on the couch and lean over to peer over the side, this sweet little face more often than not greets me....

Our Ella-Luna is such a special girl and has always been very caring and has always worried when I am sick...if I am in the bed with a bad migraine she jumps up on the bed constantly to check on me...or like this past week, if I am bundled up on the couch with a cold, she comes into the living room and just sits there and stares and watches me for hours on end...it's pretty darn sweet...she's the only one of our rabbits whose ever done this and she doesn't seem to do it when Jon is the sickie, just me:D.... Eventually when she's been assured that I am okay and won't die! She hunkers down and lets me bundle her up in part of my blanket and she snoozes with me....but when I am perfectly fine and not sick she won't let me bundle her!.....

Like I said....One Very Special Bunny:D....Well back to my sickie spot, my speacil girl, my cough drops and Gilmore Girls...I've never seen this show so thought I'd give it a try...

5 comments:

Lori said...

Sorry you've been so sick Mandy! That is terribly frustrating when you want to be able to get things done. I am thinking of you! Ella Luna is adorable and such a dear friend to you when you need it most.

Dogwood said...

Oh, those awful headaches. Hopefully soon you will be in perfect health and up and about doing what you love to do. How sweet that you have Ella to watch over you when you are in bed. That is so sweet.

Lavender Rabbit said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Very cute headband and amazingly sweet black loppy girl. I am rather partial to a very sweet black loppy girl myself. :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Dear Mandy,
I am so sorry for your head pain. Alas, I too had a big one for two days. First time in a long time. Weather pressure was awful.
Glad Ella Luna was there to keep a watchful eye on you. Good thing about bunnies when your head hurts so bad... they don't make noise. ;)
hugs to you my friend,
shell

Jonathan said...

I love seeing that little face in the morning...she is one extremely smart bunny.