Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome 2010...A New Illustration...

I've been abit absent the past week sorry about that...I had head pain to deal with and after that I just seemed to be moving abit slower than usual...My studio is a disaster and I've been avoiding the immense clean up it needs, I don't know why...I usually love tackling anything to do with my studio...hmmm...anyhow...here's a new image that was completed just last night in front of a roaring fire, with some Sex In The City reruns and cute bunnies underfoot:D... It is coloured pencil on illustration board. Though it needs to be properly scanned in and pieced together...today I just did it quickly but as soon as I do that I'll be posting a print in my Etsy Shop. I've no ideal why I am on this bird kick lately...I sit down to sketch a new picture and without realizing it, it's bird related...another 'hmmm...'.

Anyhow, I am truthfully abit dizzy since I had to take some codeine and I forgot to eat something with it, so I am going to go do that and perhaps have a quick lay down with my heat pack...Have a wonderful weekend everyone...I am sure I'll post more next week, I just have to shake the slowness and 'woozies' from my head.

4 comments:

Dogwood said...

I am so sorry that you are suffering from head pain. Do you have migraine headaches. I used to get them all the time but not any more. Not sure why I got them but oh they are so awful. Take it easy and take good care of yourself my dear friend.

Keep on with the bird kick. I am loving them. The colors in this one are outstanding!


Rest...

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

This is beautiful Mandy. I just love all the soft flowing lines of your work.
your friend,
shell

Lori said...

Hope you are feeling better. What is better than making art, by a fire and watching Sex in the City?!

Jonathan said...

Awesome picture...need to get that one up in the website.