Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Things At The Gallery...

Did I ever show you all my newest Nubbin? I don't think I ever did...well here she is, my sweet yet serious keeper and care taker of all the oceans starfish "Ellie Ebben Gray", isn't she cool? I brought her into the gallery this week and I am hoping she's adopted into a new home soon.

I also brought in some of my hand stitched felt stars...

...and some of my nubbin bird decorative ornaments....

Here's a shot of the new goods in my gallery section...I brought in tons more cards as well...
....AND also these Nubbin bird versions on stands with funky little twig crowns...
...and now everything has sweet little tags with clear and inviting info etc...even these took me a few hours to do, every little bit of having a handmade indie business takes time I suppose...
I was thinking of making new batches of all these items and putting them into my etsy shop, what do you think?

8 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the bird nubbins! Yes...please put in the Etsy shop.

Charlotte said...

Hello :-)

I love the pictures in the gallery... I wasn't quite sure (am new here) if you have a shop or is this in your studio?

I used to have a little shop but am just online now, life is a bit easier.

I had to smile when i read:

"every little bit of having a handmade indie business takes time I suppose..."


I quite agree! My stuff isn't even home made but my gosh, the work involved in every little thing, when there's only one person to do the lot!!

Love Charlotte
xxx

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Mandy your work always amazes me! I'm so glad you have been able to create without your head pounding! Wishing you many more days of pain free creating!
yf,
shell
ps...the 12 girls band is sooooo cool!!!

Mandy Saile said...

Oh my friends, thanks for all the lovely comments and support on this post and the last....wow, it so starts my day off to a great start when I log onto my blog and see comments awaiting me and lovely ones at that:D THANKS THANKS THANKS:D

Charlotte, to answer your question, I am part of an artists collective and we run a beautiful gallery on Main street in our small city. There are currently 15 of us and we each get a certain amount of space to display and exhibit juried work and we all work the store so 6 days a week from 9:30-4:30 one of the members is there...its alot but its amazing so far. Aside from showing in the gallery/store Art On Main, I also have my etsy shop and I also have abit of a shop in my studio as well:D...it has been tricky to keep all 3 flowing nicely and I've yet to figure it out but I will:D

Dogwood said...

I love your displays at the gallery. Wow, you have been a busy lady! I love your felt stars!

Yes, make more and put them in your Etsy Shop. More exposure is better than less exposure.

Oh, by the way...you have been "tagged" by me. Check out my current blog.

Have a wonderful evening...

Dogwood said...

Yes...copy and paste the award on your blog post. List 7 things about yourself that may not be know by us blogger friends and then list some of your blog friends to do the same which is called "tagging" them. Any other questions...just ask. It is fun.

Lori said...

I love your work so much Mandy. I would love if more of your work at the gallery was in your etsy shop :) I didn't realize there are only 15 of you in your cooperative! We have almost 30. Cool. Love love your work. You are great.

Jonathan said...

Wholey colourful setup! How can the eye not be delighted to gaze upon such beauty?