Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another Beautiful Bird To Wish My Dad Happy B-Day.....

This Beautiful Bird is another new one...and it's the perfect day to introduce you all to him because to me it'd look like he'd be; unique, solid yet soft, pretty serious but also fun loving, strong yet sweet, just the kinda bird you'd admire and than wanna give a great big hug too...all these things, just like my dad...who today celebrates his birthday:D... So today Dad, this birds for you:D....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD...Love you...XO Mandy & Jonathan & The Bunnies OX

3 comments:

Dogwood said...

Happy birthday to Mandy's dear dad.

Wow, I am totally in love with that bird. One of my favorites. Love the green and purple!!!

Lori said...

He's great- I love how he is so round!

Jonathan said...

This birdie looks like he might want to lay-off the doughnuts for a bit.

I like the purple\green colouring. Very vibrant.