Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Niece

I couldn't let today pass by without a special birthday post for my niece. 8 years ago today this cool little lady was born... She is my only niece and the only grandkid in my family and she's growing up so so fast...Already not wanting to hang out with her Auntie quite so much anymore...She's a cool kid with a sensitive heart, she's unique, she's serious but at the same time a silly goof who loves nothing more than to make people laugh, she's just abunch of things that all pretty wonderful...
And today Jonathan and I and the bunnies are all sending out a big "Happy Birthday Karly" shout...
...cause we LOVE YOU MUNCHKIN....Have a great day Karly....LOVE LOVE LOVE you.

2 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Happy birthday Karly!

Jonathan said...

Man, that photo seems like it was taken only a few years ago...time definitely flies.