Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, April 19, 2010

Taking a Few Days Off...

Hi everyone...I just wanted to hop in and let you all know that though I have lots of new stuff to show you all, I realize there is no rush to do so, that you'll all be back for a visit sooner or later and catch up on what's going on over here...and right now, in this present day and at the start of a new week, I feel the need to get away from my computer and the Internet for a few days. So I am taking a blogging break, just for a few days...If I am not back on Thursday or Friday with a new post than it'll defiantly be next Monday. Right now my creative heart is demanding full attention and it's stretching to the outdoors....to being in the yard with romping rabbits.....to letting the sun warm my back whiles new books welcome me in like delicious friends....to some weeding, raking, gardening, planting and taking some garden furniture out of winter storage....But mostly it's just time for me to spend some quality time with my sketch pad and work on some illustration ideals I've had for some time and have been craving to get to but I just have been pushing aside...and if I can do that whiles outside with the bunnies and alittle bit of all that other stuff mentioned thrown in, well really why would I fight it!.... Just wanted to give a heads up...have a fantastic week and the bunnies say "Hi":D!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Cool. We all need breaks. I tend to just take the break and not plan for it or let anyone know so I am learning from this post of yours. Your new profile pic is cute. Guess what? My husband is in Toronto and I didn't go with him. I was going to go but then he had to leave earlier and it seemed like too long away from work I needed to do here. But I'll go again with him soon, hopefully this summer. So I hope you enjoy your time away with the bunnies :) much love to you

Jonathan said...

So much to do in the yard...yikes. I think I would be 100% ok if we could skip summer this year. I could use some more cozy winter time.