Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Some New Work At AOM...

I took down some older works and put up some smaller newer works in my space at the gallery/store(some of the pieces in this photo are now sold). I think even though we're moving quite soon, that I will try to bring some more work in later this week, some older watercolours I just spruced up abit and that I want to get out of my studio as well as a couple new Wee Whispy's hopefully... I just like showing you all what I have up at AOM...

My Beautiful Birds will make their public debut as mounted prints not at this location but in our new spot and I have abunch of new Funky Fish originals to bring in but most artists are planning to 'reveal' new work and new groupings for the big grand opening of our new place, so I think I'll hang onto those for that.

I plan to get the 5 'Avian' illustrations as prints into my Etsy shop by this Friday so stayed tuned for that.

5 comments:

Art by Katalin said...

oh nice set up! i love the birdies at the bottom!

jacqueline said...

Dear Mandy, your art work is gorgeous and i adore those wonderful colors you used! So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing your wall art with us! It's very inspirational and i adore your cute birds!! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Dogwood said...

Beautiful display of your artwork. It will be fun to see pictures of your new location.

Have a fun weekend. Dogwood

PS Hi to your lovely bunnies.

Jonathan said...

I like the new set-up. Has a good flow, and I'm sure you had fun re-arranging things.

Ann Christine Dennison said...

I love your birds, this is a wonderful display :-)