Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, July 26, 2010

Art On Main's July Storefront

Good Monday everyone.  Firstly THANKS SOOO MUCH to all of you how have left comments on my last couple of posts, every single one means so much.

I hope your weekend was a good one...ours was amazing.  Jon & I finally went up to Toronto so I could see my best friend Judit & her cutie-pie 6 month old, that was such a huge huge treat.  I also got to stock back up on art supplies & despite the cost of it, that was nice.  Than on Sunday Jon and I went to one of the best concerts ever...a post on that coming soon, I can't wait to show you.

I am participating in Illustration Friday's theme of 'Double' this week, one of the images I had just conjured up is perfect for it...I should also have a sweet little mixed media bird to show you as well...so far that is what will be up for this week.

For today I'd like to share with you the lovely window displays at the artists collective I am a member of...these are July's windows and I am always so glad when my work is selected for the grouping...

That's 2 of my little funky fish originals swimming merrily amid the sand and other treasures....

Are any of you members of artists collectives??? if so do share a comment & give a link to your store/gallery.

4 comments:

Dana Barbieri said...

Congratulations. They are great!

Elizabeth said...

Awesome...Congratz! Keep going...Enjoy the Ride!

Judit Gueth said...

Looks great! :-) It was so nice to see you too! I wish you could come more often.
Love,
J.

Jonathan said...

Your stuff definately catches the eye. I saw 2 young girls just mezmerized with your pictures in the window.