Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, July 2, 2010

My First Ad Spot...

I am soooo very excited to have purchased my first ad spot ever...I feel good things coming creative biz wise, I really do because here is my theory; to buy any kind of ad space at all you must have confidence & believe in your own work...if you believe in your own work you most likely envision & plan wonderful things for your creative biz...and if you really truly believe & positively envision all kinds of goodness than the universe will/must respond kindly & positively and send more great things/opportunities and abundance your way...that's my current positive thought process/hope anyhow, ha ha... As soon as I popped into Krista's awesome RikRak Blog I was hooked. I just instantly liked the feel and find it to be hip but calm, creative yet clean and abunch of other great things...I think it's just the place for my first little ad spot, yayyyy, ha ha...

what do you think? I wanted it to be very simple but catchy, do you think it is?

Just wanted to pop in and share this bit of goodness with you today. See you Monday, where I'll show you that rabbit illustration I was mentioning earlier, oh I love it so...Have a great weekend everyone XO Mandy a.k.a. Bijou of Bijou's Whimsy...oh and of course XO from the Bunnies too!

8 comments:

the rikrak studio said...

wooohoo!
thanks for your superkind words, nicey!

thrilled to have you!
k.

erin carver said...

yay! that's really exciting Mandy, good for you! :)

jacqueline said...

Yipeee congratz on purchasing your own spot! Beautiful words! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to yoU!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

It's wonderful Mandy! Congratulations! Wishing you lots of sales of your beautiful art.
I can't wait to see the rabbit on Monday!!!!!
Hugs and happy weekend!
Shell

The Bunns said...

And XXXOOOXXX to the bunnies too!

Good luck with the ad ...

Guy has a shoe store. No profit. Sells it to another guy for $1,000. Couple months later he stops back and asks new owner how it's going - store full of people buying stuff. Wow - what did you do? I advertised and now this store makes a fair profit says new owner. Oh gosh, can I buy it back? Sure, $100,000 says new owner - BOY - that IS a fair profit!

Ozstuff said...

Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog. They brought me here to your amazing blog and also to your website. I was completely blown away by your artwork. Sensational!! Blogging is so serendipitous. If it were not for you visiting my blog I would have missed a real treat. Thankyou!!

Lori said...

That's a great ad Mandy. Really eye catching. I have advertised a few times too. I planned to every month but haven't!

Jonathan said...

Congrats on the ad!!! The pic link is perfect.