Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, August 16, 2010

Enjoying Summer...

I am so enjoying this summer...I admittedly sometimes have to force myself out of my cozy & safe little warren for I am not an introvert but any stretch but I can keep myself content and busy & do I have a tendency to find most of what I need right here in our cozy, safe, warm warren...but I have been popping out in the world alot lately and enjoying time and events with family and friends...like a visit with my niece, Karly last week...


...she is so goofy ha ha and loves to make people laugh so when I brought out my camera and was silly right along with her....we had a good time as you can see, ha ha....

I am sort of on holidays with Jonathan and though I am still getting work done it is at a much slower pace/rate...thus the lack of new work being shown...but I never show you photos here unless I think they are worth seeing or ones that aren't among my favs, so I hope your enjoying the photography as well. Tomorrow is a post for Hazel, our bun whom we miss dearly, I couldn't let the day go by without proper homage, so pop in for those, they are sweet sweet bunny shots that will make your heart melt I am sure:D...and after that who knows...tis the loveliness in blogging of sorts though isn't it:D

Some things I MUST mention before I go & I hope you'll check out:

1) my friend Michelle May over the the wonderful "Tales of the Raspberry Rabbits" blog has a whole new layout/plan for her blog, so check her out. Actually I see that she also just posted photos of her & her niece, ha ha...great minds think alike indeed:D....Tell her Mandy & the Buns sent ya over.

2) Is this very touching & interesting talk by Elizabeth Gilbert (the author of Eat, Love Pray) & hitting the walls of creativity & moving past them.

OH AND 3) but not least, the very sweet Amy Friend over at 'Cypress Sun'  featured my work in a post recently & I was tickled pink, surprised & very very happy for the inclusion...I love her blog, so do hop in for a visit & again tell her Mandy sent ya;D


Thanks everyone, your time is precious & I am honoured that you spent any little bit of it here on this blog of mine.  XXOO M & The Buns, Ella Luna, Roo, Jin & Jaks:D

5 comments:

makiko hastings said...

Hey Mandy, lovely photos of you two. Thank you for the link with more rabbits too! xm

Dogwood said...

Fun photos with your niece. Looks like a fun and silly time together. How nice to be honored on Cypress Sun. Proud of you me dear friend. Hugs, Cory/Dogwood

amy friend said...

it is certainly time for a break...a regeneration of creative spirit...and the young ones really know how to remind us, don't they? enjoy!

Jonathan said...

Quite the photos you to took...nuff said. ;-)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Great minds do think alike. Your niece is just as fun as you are! Love these photos! Goofy aunties rock! :)
xx, shell and sugie bunny