Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Girls Project...

Ella Luna really wanted me to pop in today to show you her latest artistic project...one that she's been working on diligently, one that she's been slaving over, with little breaks unless we force her too (because like her mama she's quite obsessive & will work herself sick!)...she's burying half our gazebo with this new little project of hers..  But shhh...don't tell her, it's us, who every couple of weeks will sneak out to fill it up!  Years ago we let her go on & on without any filling & well let's just say part of our yard actually caved in, ha ha.  When she appears to be done digging for the day, she than goes mad filling her mouth with grass & bringing mouthful after mouthful into the burrow to make a nice soft green bed for herself...


Roo Boo doesn't help, he just likes to lay & snooze in the freshly dug sand and watches his hard-working black beauty...

Seriously though, who could possibly deny this sweet little face her own burrow, ha ha...Tis the life with lovely & slightly spoiled bunnies:D

(I am trying not to freak out but it's difficult because Ella's bump is back, the same one she had 2 surgeries for this year already, it seems to get bigger by the day...we aren't quite sure what to do other than bring her in for the doctors opinion in a few weeks time & hope really really hard that it reaches a plateau & just stops growing....send us good mojo pretty please!)

15 comments:

Karen M said...

We are sending good vibes and prayers your way. What a cutie she is, with that mouthful of grass!

Jane said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous bunnies, love the pics and who can resist a little spoiling now & then when they give us so much love in return!
Everything crossed here for Ella and hope the news is good.
Love all the recent illustrations and the YouTube video is great, have watched it twice with my son who was so impressed he even gave up an afternoon of gaming up so he could do some of his own!
xxx

Lavender Rabbit said...

What a cutie Miss Ella is! So diligent in her digging, adorable :) Lots of *calm, bump stop growing and be well* vibes to little Ella Luna. Nose bonks from all of us here at our warren.

Nicole said...

Good mojo on your way! Hopefully everything will be okay. Those pictures are adorable. Your rabbits look so satisfied!

Art by Katalin said...

Oh sooo adorable and funny! I don't have a 'burrowing problem'..yet..only small diggings here and there...haha.
I hope she will be fine...sending lots of positive, healing thoughts!

Katie :o) said...

Beautiful photos! The burrow sounds like fun! Sending happy thoughts to knock out the bump...

Dogwood said...

Those pictures are so sweet. I love seeing your rabbit at work in the sand. The napping pictures is precious along with the grass in the mouth picture.

Have a fabulous day...Dogwood

Kerri said...

they are so cute!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Adorable! Sending you good mojo. Sorry to hear about Ella's bump.

Judit Gueth said...

Wow, she's such a handful! :-). Thinking of you and sending lots of love.
J.

Theresa said...

I love your rabbits! I used to have them growing up~ They are lovely companions. I will send you some mo jo for your pretty rabbit to be well.
I really enjoy viewing your photographs of them and of course your art video was so pretty. Such a lovely painting you did!
Have a great weekend~ Theresa

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hey Mandy,
So sorry I haven't been around in a while. Razzy's death left me in a funk and then my 9 year old niece was here for a week.
I'm sending lots of good mojo your way for Ella's bump. I'm thinking of you. Keep me posted. I love all these photos. They made me so happy to see them.
Hugs to you and the fuzzy ones.

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks sooo much lovely peeps...Ella Luna is given all your good mojo and Jon and I certainly need some of your bucking up too...THANKIE:D XOXOXOX.

Lori said...

Sending love to you and your bunnies. When I see your posts on them, I want one. But we have an adopted greyhound and although she is animal friendly, I wouldn't want to take a change. But she is actually afraid of our cat haha. But Daphne (our cat) can definitely defend herself:)

(some tracks teach greyhounds to run chasing fake or real bunnies :() I am guessing you knew that but just in case my post wouldn't have made sense!

Hope you are well Mandy. hugs!

Jonathan said...

What a little monster...the good news is that after filling in the hole, she has been moping around the yard and hanging out under my table saw (she is dad's little wood shop helper), but now she has started a new hole...oh well, that new grass we planted was there for a few months at least ;-)