Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Art On Main Rearranged...

I am popping in today to show you my latest rearrange of my Art On Main space...


I have to figure out a better way to display my necklaces, but this is how they are at the time being...


I brought in abunch of new framed prints, I am really happy with the quality and how they look and also to toot my own horn, I don't think you can beat the price ($45.00).


I took most of my beloved 'Nubbins' back to my studio but I left 4 or 5 at the store even though North Bay doesn't quite seem to 'get them'!  The few I've sold thus far have been to tourists living in bigger cities like Ottawa...


I separated my "Beautiful Birds" series abit,  I was hearing that people thought they needed the whole series to 'make an impact', so I thought if I separated them into 2's and 4's people would see they are lovely as singular purchases or as small groupings...


I also brought in my 2 little owl originals, they have been mounted on pine blocks and I am sure someone out there is just going to have to have them...


So that is my most recent AOM display, rearranged and best yet I think.

I am so pleased also to show you this...


...which is my AOM display featured on The Swirl Marketing site, It is a site all about creative merchandise displays from around the world and I am so happy for the inclusion and I also like what Becky wrote about my section as well...Thanks Becky.  Click here to visit the feature.

That's about it for today...join me here again this Friday for some shots from a recent adventure and some sweet greenies.  Have a great day everyone...Happy Creating and Many Furry Snuggles Wished to Yous.  XO. Mandy and The Buns (who are so sick of these hot hot days)

12 comments:

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I'm loving this arrangement. :) For the necklaces I've seen people using a board and some pins to show them off.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Wow... that looks fantastic!! What a beautiful display. Your art is amazing! I do agree that you can't see your necklaces enough. They are too pretty to be so close together. LOVE IT! :)

Fellow Flyer Jennifer

jacqueline said...

I LOVE this arrangement too! Looks really wonderful and very inspiring! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Lori said...

Beautiful Mandy! I bet people are so drawn to your space.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful Mandy. Congratz on being feature on the marketing site...That is so exciting! Enjoy it!

suzanna leigh said...

congratulations on the mention at Swirk Marketing. Looks like some good ideas there for stores, and maybe some ideas that cam be used in festivals.

Sonya McCllough Lockridge said...

Yes I'm luving your display efforts as well ... an old screen works great for necklaces and earrings too!

Mandy Saile said...

Ohhh thanks all you lovelies....your comments really do make my creative days better, Hugs to you all.

Dogwood said...

oh so nice. like it lots. sure wish i could just drop-in for a visit in person. enjoy your day.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh Mandy! Everything looks just stunning! Just stunning! Congratulations on your feature too! That's wonderful and so well deserved my friend.
xx,shell and sugie bunny

Kerri said...

i think your arrangements look great! you're able to see lots of stuff with just a small amt of space!

Jonathan said...

Great re-display. I like the way you mixed it up a bit.