Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

33

Pssst....Today I am 33....

...I guess I should be saying 'Oh My God', or panicking about my lack of artistic success, or the wrinkles starting to show up or grey hair taking root, or the fact that at this age I probably should be having babies...but ya know what I am not saying 'oh my god', I am saying 'bring on this 33rd year because I am gonna rock it'.  I am looking to tomorrow with an open and hopeful heart knowing it could be the day my ball finally starts rolling & I am finally starting to take pride and enjoy the teeny tiny accomplishments along this creative path.  As for the wrinkles, they are symbols of the immense love in my life and they are proof of great strength & a tough spirit that endures much pain.  The gray hair, ah who cares I might look cool with grey hair right! and the baby bit, at 33 I am finally ready to give up all the pressure of doing something I know I don't want to do, because in turning 33 I can honestly say I am confident and I can bask in the fact that I am not a normal gal...I can and will walk my own unique walk...and I am just grateful to have reached this age and I look forward to what the next 33 will bring to me...


So Happy Birthday to me...Happy Biirrttthhhddaaayyy TTTOOO MMEEEE....Happy Birthday dear sweet precious unique seeelllffff....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME;D 

Have a wonderful day everyone & if you wanna give me a present of any kind, all you gotta do give some animals extra love and kindness today, make a donation to your local animal shelter or to a place such as IFAW & think about switching even just one of your household products to a cruelty-free alternative...XO M & The Bunnies.

12 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Mandy!! You have so much to look forward to and you know that--so much more than I knew in my 30's. Have fun exploring!

Judit Gueth said...

Happy Birthday Dearest Chicken. I hope all your wishes come true! I wish you success beyond your wildest dreams!
Miss you so much!
Love,
J.

Dogwood said...

Happy Birthday to you dear blog friend. You look great. And, with age us ladies just get better. So glad you have such a positive attitude.

Be silly, have fun and celebrate the day.

Hugs, Cory

ladaisi said...

Happy Birthday!

Your photograph is beautiful. You have very expressive eyes.

You have created such an incredible collection of art - just imagine what you can do over the next several years!

Life is such a great thing.

- Lauren
www.ladaisi.blogspot.com

Jo Wholohan said...

Many happy returns Mandy, hope you have a wonderful birthday.... we have that in common, i just turned 33 too :)) xx

Art by Katalin said...

Happy Birthday to you dear Mandy!
Hope you had a wonderful day!I wish all your dreams come true...and thank you for being my blog friend..I feel lucky to get to know you! You are a beautiful lady and such an amazing artist!!
(I gave extra hugs and kisses to my bunny boy) :)

Hugs,
Katalin

Mandy Saile said...

OHHH thank you all so much for the lovely birthday wishes...ladies I am honoured to you as blogland pals as well, I truly am...thanks and hugs to you all. XOXOXOXO.

Karen M said...

Somehow I missed this post, but a Happy Belated Birthday to you Mandy. As for grey hair, who's going to look past your beautiful eyes, anyway?

Mandy Saile said...

Oh Karen, thank you, your comment made me smile extra big just now, thanks:D

Lori said...

Happy birthday (belated) sweet Mandy. You are gorgeous. Truly.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday you young chick you!!! Wishing you all the best on your next journey around the sun!
xx, shell

Deyfenn Slayd said...

It was a nice b-day eh? I am very sneaky yes?