Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Today...

Today I am selling my lovely creations in the form of art cards, stuffies, felt ornaments & necklaces at the 12th Annual City Streets Artisan House Tour...

...so if your local do pop by for a visit & say hello...I won't have any bunnies with me (except inside my heart) but I will have my new bunny ornaments...and we'll have cookies and treats...

It's from 9:30 to 4:00...


I'll be at the host home of Mary Bon which is at 285 Greenhill Avenue...along with 3 other artisans, so grab a map online or around town & hop from fab house to fab house to support your local handmade talent & get your xmas shopping underway...

...wish me luck & Hope to see you there...

XO M & the bunnies who are anxious for their mama to be not quite so busy in the studio...

4 comments:

Dogwood said...

Wish I could stop by! Oh, my. Have fun! Sending good vibs to you.

Mandy Saile said...

Thank you Cory...I too wish you could have magically popped by, ha ha...espeacially since not a single local friend or family member bothered to come by!!!

Mandy Saile said...

It was a successful day with more than 200 people coming through & lots of people recognizing my work.

Deyfenn Slayd said...

It was a fun day...seem'd to go by fast. Good thing for the snow storm the day before...