Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, January 28, 2011

My Friend Michelle May of The Raspberry Rabbits

I was so thrilled when at the beginning of the month I hopped into one of my favourite blogs called 'Tales Of The Raspberry Rabbits' and found to my delight & surprise, that the lovely blog owner/creator & my sweet friend, Michelle May, did a feature all on me.  It is a feature that kindly shows the xmas goodies I sent over to her this year & the 3 prints she recently bought from me, not to mention some fabulous, heart-squeezing, supportive comments on me & my work...


Shell & I are fellow die-hard bunny-addicts...check out her 2 furry beauties, Sugie & Harrington...


We get a kick out of how much her girlie Sugie looks like my boy Jaks...

Today's post is the perfect time to show you the beautiful treat that Shell sent me....


...oh isn't it gourgues, I put it in one of my wall display boxes, along with a little art quilt that my beloved grandma used to have hanging in her kitchen in Germany...


Shell has a fantastic online store as well, hop in here to check out all her goodies.

I myself, couldn't resist purchasing these little bunny embroidery scissors & pin cushion.... 


It's loveliness & kindness exactly like this that makes me so so glad I jumped into the blogging world & continue to stick it out even though it grows & goes at a snails pace...

It's the friendship the gleams through brightly, hugs you and says 'keep going girl'...and that means the world even on the very best of creative days.

So there ya have it...one of my favourite people online & off, my friend Michelle May of the Raspberry Rabbits, do hop in, say hello & tell her Mandy & the Buns sent ya over.

(Thanks Sweet Sweet Shell...sending over giant hugs)

XO M & The summer craving Buns.

8 comments:

Karen M said...

What a beautiful wall display. Shell's bunny is a perfect addition. And you've gotta love the bunny scissors. I have a pair from her also, and they make me smile everytime I pick them up to use them.

Anonymous said...

Its awesome to make such great freinds from far away.
how is your one bunny feeling?
any better I hop(e)

Faith said...

Hi! What cute bunnies your friend has. When ever I visit your sweet blog I am reminded of the dear bunny that I had as a child (his name was Buns)! Great memories, and it looks like you have so much fun with your buns! xo

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Well how nice was this to come back after 3 days of boring stock market classes and find this lovely post! Thanks Mandy!
I framed the girls and have them hanging down a long wall in my guest bathroom. They look perfect there and I will treasure them always as I always treasure our friendship!
xx, shell

Anonymous said...

Said a little bunny prayer: hows he doin

ladaisi said...

I just love these photographs! They're so clear and vibrant.

Ladaisi Blog

Mandy Saile said...

THanks for your comments everyone. XO M.

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Sharing treats...it's a wonderful thing...